We are very excited to announce the launch of the SOLARFLOOD, our solar lighting highmast solution for all area applications.
Our solar lighting highmast solution for outdoor open area and rural applications provides you with a high performing, robust option for your off-grid solar lighting requirements.
The SOLARFLOOD, combined with the OMNISTAR-MINI luminaire, provides a reliable lighting solution with a high Ingress Protection level (IP 66) that withstands high ambient temperatures. The OMNISTAR-MINI range is a sustainable off-grid performer with a superior lumen/watt ratio.
Our high-performing optics allow for mounting of up to 30m, providing high-quality light where it is needed.
The photovoltaic energy conversion is optimized by highly efficient Monocrystalline solar module technology. This, in conjunction with our Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) charging system and our lithium battery technology, provides a state-of-the-art quality system, offering the required system autonomy and providing a long lasting solution to operate in any of our very challenging African environmental conditions.
Key advantages of the SOLARFLOOD include:
- Designed and manufactured in South Africa, thus taking our continent’s harsh environmental conditions into account
- Designed to operate reliably with a dimming profile at an optimum light output for a 12-hour period
- It has sufficient autonomy to cater for up to two continuous overcast or rainy days, to continue its reliable night operation
- Specific Dimming profiles for maximum output to suit your application (right light at the right time)
- Specifically engineered for geographical locations in Africa
- Long life lithium battery technology
Whether used for highmast lighting, car parks, squares and pedestrian areas or security lighting, the SOLARFLOOD offers the ideal LED lighting solution.
For further enquiries, contact Grant Combrink at 011 238 0000 or firstname.lastname@example.org